Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Not my day....


Today I got an accident and my fingers got injured while working. This is how my injured fingers looks like. It just not my day. I feel lucky enough in a quick reaction I quickly pull my hand off and the skin ripped off back down as you can see in the picture, else my 2 fingers would snap into 4 pieces. I can see the white flesh afther the skin ripped, in a quick time, get to the nearest tap and wash it, then can see the fresh red juice start to flowing out from the peeled skin.... The pain start reaching my brain and the brain not sure what to do but trying to push all the blood down to the leaking pipes to try to clog it. End up my face turn pale in a quick time while trying to ease the pain.

I didn't know that the electrical insulation tape are so useful... haha, to stop the flowing red juice uncontrollable, wrap it with a layer of serviette and secure it with electrical insultation tape, so it looks like I got 2 fat red funny looks finger. =(

p/s If the picture above is not shown, try refresh the page a few times or let me know, will try to fix it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home