Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Keep the fingers cross

With my green hands, planted some of the gian sunflower seeds, planted 3 lot, 2 in each lot, hopefully 6 will be out and transplant them into 6 individually. Decided not to plant the whole packet at once, thinking of make break them into few batch by delay plant them once a week. By doing this, so that I will have sun flower everyweek.. Haha..12 weeks from now, pray the sunflowers will bloom like the sun in the sky. Also did break those tuberose into individual bulbs, not rose in a tube or tube in a rose... is white flower that produce nice scented... Anyway, if do have chance, will snap pictures... Haha... Not very sure those newly planted Lavender is growing roots or is dying, can't really figure out, not to worry too much, is Free...not success, will cut and plant again from the fresh one...yipee.... starberries? strawberries in 3 weeks time.... want some?

1 Comments:

Blogger Finn said...

Aiks....I think you are the one didn't online. Starberries? I don't think I have them, I do have strawberries. =P

6:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home