Monday, September 13, 2004

Another day......

Just now went for a afternoon walk, just to cool down myself, trying to release some stress, trying to get rid my physco anger. call in to the warehouse again, as they have one nursery on the site, wonder around looking at the trees, plants and beautiful flowers...as wonder around in the garden, saw something interesting... I want to buy strawberry plant... gosh...so many varieties...so I picked one All year round and one Hoko... and took one pack of Giant Sunflower seed. It says will grow 1.8 - 4 .5 meter tall. Yes... Max 4 .5 meter... I want to take the damn challege... have not seen people around growing... well...will plant some tomorrow...hopefully will grow well... will snap some pic to show later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Finn said...

I did bring some back home last summer. not sure they did plant them or not, or still in the packet. If you saw another sun on the sky, means they had planted... =P

1:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home