Thursday, September 16, 2004

feeling better...

At last, another breakthrough... Wednesday nite / Thursday early in the morning was the worst night ever I had since the last action 3 years ago, worst than nightmare. Well, manage to get over it again.... really is not damn fun... Today feel much better... sob sob... What's wrong with me....

My head's spinning
Boy, I'm in a daze
I feel isolated
Don't wanna communicate
Never ever have I ever felt so low
When you gonna take me out of this black hole?
Never ever have I ever felt so sad
The way I'm feeling yeah, you got me feeling really bad
Never ever have I had to find
I've had to dig away to find my own peace of mind
I've Never ever had my conscience to fight
The way I'm feeling, yeah, I just don't feel righ
I'll keep searchingDeep within my soul
For all the answers
Don't wanna hurt no more
I need peace, got to feel at ease
Need to be.
Free from pain - going insane
~Content Extract from Never Ever by All Saints~

That's how can be describe something how I felt at that time...



1 Comments:

Blogger Finn said...

yea...now feel much better...else won't be here. haha

4:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home