Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Silly Handyman

Beep Beeep...Beep Beep...Who is that ringing that early in the morning...damn.... (starring at the phone, showing the number but no clue is who).... Hope is not those asking for my feedback again... since I complaint too much, always get call back ask for feedback.... press one of the button on the phone...
Eric: Wei... Wake up call...Wake up call....
Finn: What the @#$#....you changed number again???
Eric: Na...this is my second number..
Finn: Ic....so???
Eric: Kanasai... still sleeping arr??? ehh...later appointment 11am with the food and beverage assistant director (F&B). He not free after 12. We meet downstair Burswood.
Finn: ok ok... let me have a look at the clock... Oooops.... is 10am now.... Sh**... ok ok... will be there, don worry too little...I won't be late...

11am, got there... the F&B and I hope into my friend's car...Ok.. reach the place... ohh.... Wahh.... lucky not so bad... ok...
F&B : Ok.. I want all this crabs go... this tree uproot and and do whatever you can do to make it looks clean...
Finn: errr.... ok......you will have to get one those instant bin.... and will cost that much for do the whole lot.
F&B: ok. deal.
drop him back to hotel... lets go makan....my good buddy, ehh... are you sure you can cover your cost or not??? how come so cheap? ya, sounds very cheap, ask commercial will cost about double the price Approx $400..... Sh**... now I got problem... I don't have the blardee tools.... thinking thinking... well...better go seek help.... doesn't looks very bad... just err....need blardee tools.....
~sigh...really a dodgy handyman without complete tools.... what the @#$#...if I start to buy tools again...gosh.... I almost can do any hand works but not printing $$$.... better find a way to get out of this situation....seems like am in trouble again... anyone want to joint venture, I do the work you put in $$$, i get pay, you get the interest pay depend on how much $$$ you put in. hmm... not bad huh... at least can help someone out of trouble and still get interest...rather than dump into the bank and help the president to buy bigger toy and get interest.

Update: Problem solved. Seek help from the big boss.

3 Comments:

Blogger Finn said...

Why not? well, looking for long term deal, and also i think I'm too kind, always kira cheap for friends. Actually is not much work, $20.00 per hour or even $40 per hour, and the job can be complete in about in less than 5 hours time. ^blush^

6:18 pm  
Blogger Finn said...

That's one of the problem having here. Some people will take advantage because most of handyman knows not much people willing to do such job. So when you say "oh I'm so frustrated, I don care and I just want it done"... then you will end up get quote based on $60/hr... so labour is about $400-500...standard range from $35-$60/hr....hehe....mayb I'm just doing cheap...

6:22 pm  
Blogger Finn said...

Problem solved. Fixed. Mission target to be complete in half a day.

7:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home