Friday, September 17, 2004

Its a big big world....

This world is so small. Often heard people say they bump into friends while walking down the street or after many years, discovered someone just stay few doors down the street.... the world sounds real damn small... But my world seems is not small, I have not bump into anyone of my highschool or even college mates in the reality since I came here but manage to locate some of old friends.... hmmm... what' going on? Something wrong with the world? or just me something wrong? not social enough? or just my friends are hardly willing to be a sandgropper?.... or I'm just a real bummer that no one willing to let me to bump in... haha.... Hello....anybody there???

1 Comments:

Blogger Finn said...

Wow...but KL is a small small town. =P
I don't really have a good impression of KL, because I been there more than 10 times, and all the time rain and sometime even floood. =(

4:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home