Monday, September 20, 2004

Monday Morning -Annoyed

For gooodness sake, why some people are so terrible dumb??? Yet able to get a job? I just don't know why that person keep trying to send me a fax and which I don't have a fax. They are just so dumb and brainless root, just keep trying ring and send fax..... for goodness sake, be more brain yet not be more brainless or slacker, ring with voice call and check whats going on or to make sure got the right number...... Not set to auto-redial and keep dialing few millions time to the same number and try to send a fax which the number does not have any fax! Some people work in a profession working environment but the action is just so dumb and worst than a retarded person, no EQ, no cowsense and just brainless. next time should put a revenge caller, make sure call to the person's home at nite and try to send fax every bloody 30 secs!!! This country produce many retarded people, just beware!

1 Comments:

Blogger Finn said...

Not really into it...just a thought when heard the phone ring... that's why I don't like to own a house phone, but too bad, broadband need a phone line...I think I should unplug the phone instead. I hardly give people my home phone, all give mobile phone, that's why mobile phone do not have the junk call like someone trying to send a fax thru and keep re-dial for millions of time. hehe.... what a violent boy....

3:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home