Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Things happened quick....

While working today... is so damn hot....doctor freo is not here, referring to the west sea breeze. My mind just can't blardee concentrate... Then told to myself, today go home, if check the mail box and yet have not receive the endorsement letter, for the first thing tomorrow, I will go to the licensing office to enquiry about it.
So it happens when I got home, straight to the mailbox and a lot of few mails... one Big one.... the other small ones.... ahha....Sure I get it....but sometimes is not lucky as it written you fail the assessment.... so better be quick...open it before get into the house.... woohoooo..... yes....yay....approved!!! then check the other big one...Hmmm... not sure where it from....got my name....Hmmmm...Ummm....is a DEFCOM discount card. DEFCOM is only eligible to all those defence forces or National services People... and They consider me as one of them due to I'm one of the Amateur Radio members... sounds cool....so looks like encourage me to shop more to get 10% off at all time...
It just all happen in at once.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home