Sunday, December 05, 2004

Drink...Drink....Drink...

After been stop drinking for a few months....eventually drink to get pissed or be pissed head again. Yesterday had a few drinks in a day. Make my way down south to get a couple bottles of wines. Yup, just a couple bottles (couple bottles + couple bottles = a few bottles). I think would be able to add up 1-2 glass of wines at my favourite cellars. Then got to my godsis's place. Her dog is so excited when see me and he almost try to jump into the car from driver side window... Later in the evening gone to a BBQ.... had a few cans of beer... yup again... just a few cans... 3 cans only... then head of for dinner and had 2 glass of Sangiovese red wine by Zilzie.
Anyway, we had traditional hand made pasta as dinner. After dinner, 3 of us got abit pissed. Due to I'm the only person that drink the least, and I have to drive home... not far... just about 25km away... ..we got home safe.... ^_^
Drink to get Pissed! Alternatively to improve body blood circulation. Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home