Monday, November 22, 2004

The past days...History...

Hmmm...I think am back on the blogs again. Been not updating on the blog for sometimes.... yea... almost a week is known as long time compare to everyday. So what's been happening around me??? Still in of the mood on rally, hasn't take my foot of the accelerator, ummm.... I think I should slowly take it off again, else consuming too much fuel. Anyway, last thursday before go to work, realise I got a flat tyre.... before it gone too far down to flatty flat, drove down to one of the petrol station just about 500m away toinflate the tyre... air is free.... too early, no time to the shop to get it repair, so the only way is to inflate the wheel to abit higher than usual and continue my journey to work. After work, gone to the shop and found was stung by a screw...what a lucky....the tyre shop person found one of my car parts was worn too before they able to re-align my wheel...arghh.... Today manage to get the parts and fix it after 3 days of waiting to arrive. Today was blardee hot - 37 degree.... goshh....
Yesterday went to Penguin Island for a swim. Penguin Island is about 50km away down south West of Perth City, instead of catch the ferry across the island, we decided to wade across and took us 15 mins to get over the other side. They have a Penguin breeding centre over there, and I suppose that's the reason it is called penguin island.
Well... I think will be the last few days working under the sun.... changing job pretty soon...and hope will receive my F endorsement application approval pretty soon so I can start my new job... yipeee.... wish you have a nice day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home