Monday, October 25, 2004

Life is not a journey...

Today evening, after work, gone to Hyatt Regency Hotel to attend my sister's golden key certificate giving day. It was a quite meaningful evening, one of the thing I learn from a quote:

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving saafely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather, to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, one hand holding a bottle of wine, the other hand holding a cigar and loudly proclaiming... WOW! What a ride!"

So work hard and get tired is one of the way to use up and get worn....hehe

"Yesterday is history, Today is a gift and tomorrow is mystery"

Hehe... I fail my history test since the form 1, so.... errrr... if I forget you, means it could be real that I forget of you because "Yesterday is history".... good reason, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home