Monday, October 18, 2004

I want a 4 Wheel Drive

Today was the Telstra Rally AustraliaTrial Event (World Rally Championship Trial)...I'm driving my car, 1978 mazda 808 to the event for my duty.... Geees... that stage the road condition is more bad as I thought. Anyway, manage to get thru all those bumps and potholes... haha... The event run smooothly. After the event, with 2 stage commander and my senior, we proceed to another route to the real stage of the WRC, is about 20km away from our current location. Yeehaw.... now we can drive fast to brush up all the dust as you drive past.... yeehaw.... but the max speed limit is only 60km/h and once a while up to 70km/h and you wouldn't want it go higher as you are driving on gravel + pebbles roads, not tar road. Anyway, the purpose we going for a "Sunday drive" while checking out the real scene is to let me have an idea where to put the antenna and they want to make sure my car can reach the scene.....Oooops..... this road doens't looks goood....

Stage Commander: I think this road shouldn't be a problem for likwei to get down, but a problem to get up, so have to go on another route (longer) to get up there....

manage to drive around from 3:30pm - 6:00pm before we decided to quit today's hunt.
On our way out, is more event challenging... me and my co-driver is so excited (as crazy person)...go yeeehaw, clock 70km/h...my co-driver keep shouting hand brake hand brake when we trying to make a sharp turn on 60km/h while the back of the car swirl around.... co-driver also keep asking, you got spare tyre? 2 spare tyre?... because me missed a few bumps and potholes..... with the finger crosss, the car go "Doooom"...then we shouted ouch..... ahh.....it's so nice to drive on the track............just feel like getting a 4wd.....so no to worry too much about the "Dooom".... or "klung"......
hehehe....want to join me next time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home