Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Back to 2nd home

Hmm...wondering why my alarm clock is not ringing.... trying to open my eyes at look at my alarm clock... it shows 6:40am...Though it would ring when 6:30am... ahhh.... last nite I must be turn the knob more than once (turn it on, adjust the time to ring, and turn again assume is On possition but was end up in off position). get myself ready while ask my sister to be fast too... haha... counldn't wait to go to my 2nd home - Margeret River. What's so special about that place? Well, my home back in BM is where the reserved forrest planted with rubber trees.... So I should say is in part of the farm too. Margeret River is also a country side, about 248KM away from south of Perth. Is one of the most famous place in Australia and many many many vine yards down there. They produce good wines and one of the them actually is one of the top 5 winery in Australia... heheh...My godsister work in one of the top 5 winery, so for sure she is staying there with her partner. So there is a spare room which I can go there anytime I want and stay there as long as I want to, makes me feel like at home. So we go, sneak down to there and have a few days rest.... get out of this busy world... enjoy the wine, play with my best mate, Tobby, a sheep dog, enjoy the fresh air... and also is cold at nite... ^_^ yippeee....going home.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Finn said...

Hehe...not tasting, but drinking. been there many many times, so only to the winery I like. =)
Not sure is named after who...

4:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home