Sunday, November 07, 2004

Sunday..... or Sunny day?

It's sunday today... early morning... hop into the car, started the engine and off I go heading to the Hamfest (Amateur Radio Field Day), which they sell new radios, old radios, electronic parts, junks and bla bla bla.... When I reach the junction just down the road where I live.... Ohhh...noo....not again... one of the spark plug on the engine is misfiring... Bugger.... turn around and go home to pull it out and give a clean... it works fine again now. So head of to my first destination again. Got there... Wow...quite many people... bump into quite many people I knew.. have a few chat... now, is getting more expensive for the entry fees which used to be $3 and now is $5. anyway, have to pay for it to get in. Wonder around... tell myself not to buy anything... manage to buy 3 packet of components for $1... hehe.... not bad... then wonder around again... everyone also try their luck by buying the Raffle ticket which cost $2 each... at first I told myself, nahhh... not bother to buy them... not so lucky... at last just spare that $4 coins and make a donation if I don't win anything.... so got myself 2 raffle ticket.... Guess wat.... pretty lucky when the president called out VK6YLW..Hmm...that callsign sounds familiar.... Shit....It's me....Wooohooo...Its me... I got the 2nd Prize...and is a multiband Mobile antenna and is worth $400...Wow.... hehe... quite happy.... heheh...

Then after the Hamfest... rush to the Rally Meeting... everyone is getting abit more serious. Final briefing as the event is on coming Thursday till Sunday... Gees....those Official Merchandise look damn goood...... spend about $250 just for 2 jackets and 2 caps and 1 beanie...Well, had not buy anything for myself for long time already... mayb is time to award myself abit... haha.....Well, one of the jacket is weatherproof with hood, bought it for my younger sister, make sure she is warm during the winter... ^_^
basically that's what happening to me on the Sunday and also is a Sunny day too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home