Friday, November 26, 2004

Big Cars....

hmm...Not sure have anyone wonder when can you afford to drive those big luxury cars, like merz, sitting inside those extended size Limousine and bla bla bla but not including sports car. Some people enjoy sitting in those cars but not drive but some enjoy the invention to drive the car rather than sit inside and wonder around. Well, I were sort of like been offered a job (new job) to join the company as a limousine driver. But one problem is, I required to prrof to the department of transport I do have at least 4 years of driving experience and have to do some writing test... So did I, got my Malaysia Driving License last friday, straight to the department and sit for the test...Heheh.. has not taken written test since I graduate my Uni...What a shame... anyway, I got 10 out of 10 correct...^_^
The next day, went for medical assessment as part of the requirement to make sure I will not have my heart attack in the middle of driving or blow up my lungs at the freeway or having color blind, instead of stop but put my foot down on the accelerator at red light and bla bla... All I hear from my panel doc is almost the same word.."Hmmm...Goood...Gooood...Goood.... and flip in between my old record and new record...One thing good, not in HBP (Now 125/80) as before which is a good sign. ^_^
Anyway...now still waiting for the F or passenger endorsement application to be approve and will be out there driving those luxury cars.
I think I must been driving a lot as many of my local buddy reckon that I know the route more than them although they grown up locally... haha...is a shame... =P
Well, hard to imagine I'm wearing the mickey mouse costum (Full formal, tie, coat, long pants...)...Better to get myself a black cowboy hat...which one better, black or brown??? Then might looks cool... ahhhh...Might be what I will be wearing on my trip back to Penang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home