Tuesday, January 18, 2005

weirdo

Hmmm.... Been felt abit weird, strange or blardee abnormal. What's wrong with me? Do nothing and get hungry? Then what about do something then get starving? may be....
Not sure what's went wrong or which wire cross path each other. Had been salvaging foood since I got back from work at 1930hrs. Finished a lot of pasta bolognase which is for one serve (large size). Then 10 cubes of the dark chocolate. 1 litre of water. Hmmm...still feel empty, so decided to cook a packet of instant noodle with added one chook egg. And yet my brain still did not receive the signal from my stomach saying is full. Still feel like something is missing... Geees.....gonna go crazy....Errr....it seems like the whole body is abit stress by look back at the reaction..... eat eat eat eat eat eat.... hmmm.... mayb should have couple of scotch to make myself calm down... Although I don't feel the stress, but I think it start to build up and by the time I feel it, it could be already serious stress. Any one to join me? Scotch Whiskey?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home