Saturday, January 15, 2005

Crashed due failure pulling up....

This morning while driving down the street with my client (Singapore Airline Pilot), cruising smoothly on the riverside drive heading to the Perth International Airport. From distance able to notice there's flock of white cockatoo. I think should have at least 30 of them flying in very low altitude. I tried to slow down the car by constantly tapping the break, getting closer and closer.... Shitz.... Hasn't finish crossing, still have about 10 of them. Some of them might had noticed the incoming monster and they do tried to pull up as fast as they can while they are gliding down crossing the road.Pulll Pull Pulll.... I got no choice but try to slow down....You can hear one "Clump" sound when pass by the flock of parrots... Sounds like hit one of them which did not put much effort to pull up. Well too bad, never fly across the road is a slow speed. If I did not slow down, I might had hit more 1 and could be half of them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Finn said...

later today went pass the road again. Did not notice any flatten birdy or any white feathered looking object... So I assume the white flying object is alright.

12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home